Collection of Information
We collect personal information only that is voluntarily submitted to us. We collect this information for a number of reasons, including:
- Registering for events, classes or other services
- Requesting information, a free trial or subscribing to a newsletter via a web form
- Purchasing a membership or program/service via our Website
The personal information that we collect through our Website includes name, email address, physical or mailing address, phone number, and other information required to provide a service, deliver a product, or carry out a transaction you have requested. If you make an online purchase of a membership or any of our services or products, a third-party service used by CCRP may also collect your billing information, such as your credit card number, debit card number, expiration date, cvv number and billing address. Billing information for online sales is collected by MINDBODY Online, our PCI compliant payment partner, and is not stored on our servers or accessible by CCRP staff.
When you visit or use our Website, we may also collect non-personal information through cookies, server log files and “pixel tags.” This information is used to better understand and improve the usability, performance and effectiveness of our Website.
- Cookies. Our Website uses “cookies,” which are data that a web server transfers to an individual computer for recordkeeping purposes. Cookies are a common industry standard and often used by websites to help facilitate users’ and visitors’ ongoing access to and use of a particular website. These cookies are used to personalize your web experience and for advertising remarketing via our display advertising partners.
- Pixel Tags. Our Website may use so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “pixel tags”) to compile anonymous aggregate statistics about site usage and response rates. These pixel tags allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of our Website, to deliver services, to help determine the effectiveness of our promotional and marketing or advertising campaigns, and for advertising remarketing through our display network partners.
- IP Addresses. Our computers may also collect your IP address, which is a numerical address that is used to identify a computer connected to the Internet. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, to deliver web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, and to measure traffic within our site.
We may use your non-personally identifiable information to analyze the usage of our site, improve the design and content of our site, deliver relevant marketing messages and advertisements, personalize your Internet experience, advertising remarketing, and offer you products and services. In some cases, we may use your IP address to identify you in order to enforce any legal terms that govern our site or to protect our site, services, systems, information, employees, business partners, service providers, users, customers or others from injury or harm.
Opt Out and Third-party Services
Email email@example.com. All email communications contain unsubscribe links. To unsubscribe or opt out of third-party services used on this website such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+1 Button, AdRoll and Google Analytics for Display Advertisers (Doubleclick), visit their respective websites.
Data Collection from Children
CCRP does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
Our site may contain links to websites or products and services offered by third parties. Neither CCRP nor Massachusetts General Hospital endorse and are not responsible for the information collection practices of those third party websites. We encourage you to review those third party websites and their privacy policies before using them or providing them any of your personal information.